Don Varner & Darren Peeler would like to welcome you to our online funeral home and monuments web page. With the wonders of the Web, we want to keep you informed every way possible of what is happening at the mortuary as well as community projects we are working on. To let you know that, "We are here for you", our staff is committed to your family's total care. Please stop by, call or e-mail us to have any questions that need answered. We can assist you and answer questions regarding, planning a funeral service in advance, funeral ceremonies in general, cremation services, selecting a monument or just to see a friendly face or have a listening ear.
From Our Family to Yours...
Understanding the needs and wishes of area families takes a special kind of understanding; one which is nurtured over years of knowing what is most important. The Pohlman’s Mortuary tradition has been committed to the Russell, Natoma and surrounding areas since 1898. At Pohlman~Varner~Peeler Mortuary, the understanding of family care comes from years of working with families, being part of our community, and responding to each family's needs as if they were our own. We are committed to the total care for your family and friends in order to help create not just a funeral service but to create a cherished memory. And remember, day or night, we are always here for you.
1. Locally and family owned.
2. Offering advanced funeral planning and services.
3. Maintaining a compassionate, full-time staff available 24 hours a day.
4. Constantly improving our facilities and services for increased family comfort.
5. Don and Darren are all fully licensed funeral directors and embalmers licensed
with the Kansas State Board of Mortuary Arts.
6. We are also proud to be long standing members of the Kansas and National Funeral